RUN CRP CLUB
Welcome to RunCRP
Up and Running in Brunswick County!
We certainly hope that RunCRP will be the start of a new adventure in your life! Welcoming new members of all levels, ages and abilities, from recreational walker/runners to competitive racers. We share a common enthusiasm for running that’s contagious and hope to have a positive impact on our community! Let’s get Brunswick County Up and Running!
Find a Group Run Near You
Click on a location icon to get specific details about each club
Brunswick Coutny Chamber of Commerce
114 Wall St. Shallotte
Saturday 6:30 AM
Sunset Beach Veterans Memorial Park
206 Sunset Blvd. Sunset Beach
Saturday 7:00 AM
Oak Island Parks & Rec Center
4902 E. Beach Dr. Oak Island
Shallotte Running Group
- Leader: Amy Lowrance Email: Lowrancea@fnb-corp.com
- Running Day/Time: Tuesdays 6:30pm
- Details: Starting 01/31 this group will meet at the Old Lowes Foods Parking Lot 5051 Main St. Shallotte, will offer a 3, 5 and 6 mile loop and all paces welcome.
Ocean Isle Beach
- Leader: Emily Read Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running Day/Time: Sundays at 7:00am
- Details: Starting 01/29 this group will meet at the Museum of Coastal Carolina located at 21 E 2nd St, Ocean Isle Beach. There is both a 3 and 5 mile loop available and all paces are welcome!
- Leader: Julie Mullins Email: email@example.com
- Running Day/Time: Thursdays at 7:00pm
- Details: Starting 02/02 this group will meet at the Sunset Beach Town Park. There is both a 3 and 5 mile loop and all paces welcome!
- Leader: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running Day/Time:
- Details: The details of this meet up are not complete yet please check back soon or email me!
- Leader: Jennifer McLaughlin Email: email@example.com
- Running Day/Time: Saturdays at 7:00am
- Details: This group will meet at the Oak Island Rec Center located at 3003 Oak Island Dr. All paces welcome
Co-Owner of Coastal Race Productions, Certified Race Director and Running Coach -Johnna Terragna now offers personalized training packages for all levels. Whether you are already a long distance runner wanting to set a new goal pace or you are wanting to complete your first 5K, I can help you reach your goals. Customized training plans, weekly accountability and loads of encouragement – I look forward to working with you! Please fill out the contact form below and I’ll be in touch shortly!
Run Sunset Beach is Saturday May 19th and we've got some updated information for you! We've pushed the 1 mile back to an 8:30 start to allow runners the ability to run both the 5k and 1 mile if you wanted to - PLUS lots of other great info in post answering all of...read more
Covering the routes a little more thoroughly for our runners. Click here for a large map. Important notes that apply to all races: - Most of the courses are open (meaning shared with cars). While we have over 100 volunteers and officers assisting you and slowing...read more
Run Oak Island is less than a week away, are you excited? We're including all the information for you to have an AMAZING race weekend with us so please be sure to read through this email carefully and be an informed athlete plus share it with your friends as it...read more
TELL YOUR STORY
Do you have an inspiring running story? If so we would love to hear from you! Please submit your story below!