BE PART OF THE RACE – JOIN THE CREW
Want to be part of the local race scene, but not a runner? We’re always looking for AWESOME volunteers and we have a job for you!
- EXPO CREW – This includes various tasks at the Health & Fitness Expo the day before the race.
- COURSE CREW – Age 18 and over this includes everything on course to host a successful and safe road race.
- JR. COURSE CREW – Primarily Water Stop positions for ages 12 and over.
- RACE FESTIVAL CREW – Includes various tasks in and around the start and finish line area.
- PARKING – This is the early shift typically starts by 5:15am.
- PHOTOGRAPHER – capturing runners as they cross the finish line. (camera required)
- FLEX CREW – This is the MVP of the volunteer force! Sadly, we always have a few no shows race morning and we need folks that are willing to go anywhere and do whatever is needed. Must be highly adaptable.
#1) Volunteer at any of our races and earn a future race credit of up to $50. When registering to volunteer please be sure to select “Future Race Credit” when asked who you are volunteering on behalf of. Within 2 weeks after the race you volunteer for you will automatically receive a discount code to register for any race.
#2) Volunteer at any of our races and earn a donation to the Non-profit of your choice. Please be sure to select the non-profit you’d like to receive the donation during the registration process.
All volunteers receive either a race t-shirt or swag item given at the event as well. Again, thank you for your generosity – we are excited to have you as part of the crew!
SELECT A RACE TO VOLUNTEER:
Pink Ribbon Run (09/24/22)
Run Holden Beach (10/01/22)
Run Ocean Isle Beach (10/22/22)
Calabash Turkey Trot (11/24/22)
Wilmington Historic Half & 5K (12/03/22)