RUN CRP CLUB
Welcome to RunCRP
Up and Running in Brunswick County!
We certainly hope that RunCRP will be the start of a new adventure in your life! Welcoming new members of all levels, ages and abilities, from recreational walker/runners to competitive racers. We share a common enthusiasm for running that’s contagious and hope to have a positive impact on our community! Let’s get Brunswick County Up and Running!
Find a Group Run Near You
Click on a location icon to get specific details about each club
For A Group Leader
Saturday 6:00 AM
Sunset Beach Veterans Memorial Park
206 Sunset Blvd. Sunset Beach
Shallotte Running Group
- Leader: Amy Lowrance Email: Lowrancea@fnb-corp.com
- Running Day/Time: Tuesdays 6:30pm
- Details: Starting 01/31 this group will meet at the Old Lowes Foods Parking Lot 5051 Main St. Shallotte, will offer a 3, 5 and 6 mile loop and all paces welcome.
Ocean Isle Beach
- Leader: Emily Read Email: email@example.com
- Running Day/Time: Sundays at 7:00am
- Details: Starting 01/29 this group will meet at the Museum of Coastal Carolina located at 21 E 2nd St, Ocean Isle Beach. There is both a 3 and 5 mile loop available and all paces are welcome!
- Leader: Julie Mullins Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running Day/Time: Thursdays at 7:00pm
- Details: Starting 02/02 this group will meet at the Sunset Beach Town Park. There is both a 3 and 5 mile loop and all paces welcome!
- Leader: Email: email@example.com
- Running Day/Time:
- Details: The details of this meet up are not complete yet please check back soon or email me!
- Leader: Jennifer McLaughlin Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Running Day/Time: Saturdays at 7:00am
- Details: This group will meet at the Oak Island Rec Center located at 3003 Oak Island Dr. All paces welcome
Co-Owner of Coastal Race Productions, Certified Race Director and Running Coach -Johnna Terragna now offers personalized training packages for all levels. Whether you are already a long distance runner wanting to set a new goal pace or you are wanting to complete your first 5K, I can help you reach your goals. Customized training plans, weekly accountability and loads of encouragement – I look forward to working with you! Please fill out the contact form below and I’ll be in touch shortly!
Are you running the Wilmington Historic Half or 5K self guided tour? Well we've got all of the information here to help you through the route . Both courses start in Battleship Park at the corner of Market and Water St. CLICK HERE for directions to the start. Once...read more
Please read the below pre-race information in preparation for the 2020 Calabash Turkey Trot! WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS POST: - Packet Pickup options: when/where/how.. - Covid-19 Protocols: No water stops, facemasks & drive-thru packet pickup - Race Day Information -...read more
Pre-race emails are important. With Covid, it's even MORE important that you know what's going on. PLEASE - PLEASE - read this email and let us know if you have any questions by replying to this email directly. #1 - WE COULDN'T DO THIS WITHOUT FLEET FEET MYRTLE...read more
TELL YOUR STORY
Do you have an inspiring running story? If so we would love to hear from you! Please submit your story below!