Thank you for joining us for the Run Holden Beach event this coming Saturday October 7th! We are getting excited to host everyone in Holden Beach NC for the Half Marathon, 5K & Mile, We’re covering a lot of important race information here so please read carefully.
- Arrive early, parking volunteers are ready at 5:30am.
- No ID = No Beer = Sad runners. Bring ID = Happy Runners.
- Full race day schedule below. 5K starts at 6:45am, Half Marathon at 7:30am and 1 Mile at 8:30am
- Want a super detailed overview of your course? Click Here
#1) PACKET PICKUP
WHERE: Sabbath Home Church Gymnasium. 990 Sabbath Home Rd SW, Supply, NC 28462
WHEN: Friday October 6th from 2pm – 7pm
We will host a packet pickup and race expo on Friday October 6th from 2pm – 7pm at the Sabbath Home Church Gymnasium in Holden Beach. It is very important to attend! You’ll pickup your bib and race shirt prior to race day here.
* If you plan to pickup 5 or more packets for a group, please email us to gather these ahead of time for you at: email@example.com
* You may have a friend or family member pickup your packet.
* We will have an “Emergency Race Day Pickup” if you don’t have any other option. This will be on the stage near our start line.
#2) SHARE THE LOVE!
The races are almost sold out! But if you know someone interested in running, you can earn cash back immediately – every. single. registration. you refer earns you $5 so share your referral link everywhere! %REGISTRATION_REFERRAL_CODE_LINK%
– Come run with us 3 weeks later at Run Ocean Isle Beach on 10/28!
– Join us for the Calabash Turkey Trot on 11/23!
#3) RACE DAY 10/7:
5:30am: Arrive To Park
BRIDGE SHUTS DOWN AT 7:15am SHARP!
6:45am: 5K Start
7:30am: Half Marathon Start
8:30am: 1 Mile
10:00am: Half Marathon Awards
11:00am: Cutoff Time
Once you come over the bridge onto the island, our volunteers will direct you to approved parking areas. Click Here for directions to the island or use the address: 131 Jordan Blvd, Holden Beach, NC 28462
Where Can You Park?
– Drive onto the island, you do not want to park off the island and walk over.
– We ask if you’re parking on the sides of the road to pull straight in perpendicular to the road where possible and make sure your entire vehicle is off the road.
– DO NOT park in someone’s yard or block their driveway – you will be towed.
– Please do not block course signs with your car.
– Our volunteers and staff will be helping to direct you into approved parking areas.
– BBQ & Beer Garden will be open immediately as you finish. Participants receive 2 free beers.
– No ID = No Beer, we ID everyone so that we can keep serving beer at events.
– Awards are every 5 yr starting with <9 for 5K and <19 Half Marathon.
– We have Top 3 Master’s Awards for M/F 5K & Half as well as top 3 Overall M/F.
– 6 water stops along the course with water and Gatorade.
– Spectators are welcome and encouraged!